The Employment Program of British Columbia is funded by the Government of Canada and the Province of British Columbia.
Boyd Autobody & Glass
BOYD AUTOBODY & GLASS
NOW HIRING & OPENING
IN MERRITT, BC
APRIL 1ST, 2019
JOIN THE BOYD TEAM
Boyd Autobody & Glass is looking for an experienced Parts Coordinator to join our team in our New Location Shop in Merritt, BC, to start April 1st, 2019.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the leader in collision repair and take your career to the next level.
Boyd Autobody is looking for an individual that may be interested to work as a Parts Coordinator but willing to be motivated and interested to grow in other areas of the business.
We offer a competitive benefits package, where you will have the opportunity to maximize your earning potential, along with a positive and stable work environment and the ability to advance within our company.
Our Competitive Advantage
We are busy year round, with a lot of work as a result of our strong insurance partner relationships. We offer a National Warranty program, ensuring the repairs are of the highest standards. Stable upwardly mobile employment with a growing company. Great earning potential with performance incentives.
Boyd Autobody is a forward-thinking company who is up to date with equipment and technology.
We are part of the ICAR Gold Class program.
- Ensuring that all necessary vehicle components are ordered in a timely manner
- Clear communication with suppliers to ensure timely delivery
- Ordering & Receiving parts & Body Shop Materials
- Returning incorrect or ill-fitting parts
- Effective communication between all shop departments
- Organization and Cleanliness of the parts room
- Proficient Computer Skill
- The successful applicant must have knowledge of & a passion for vehicles.
If you are interested in a new career or want to share your experience with our Boyd team in Merritt, please submit your resume:
Fax to: 250-868-2655 (Please specify "Merritt" location)