The Employment Program of British Columbia is funded by the Government of Canada and the Province of British Columbia.
We are currently seeking a qualified, enthusiastic individual with a desire to work in a fast-paced team environment.
The successful candidate will have:
– A strong commitment to sound safety principles
– Strong management skills along with good organizational, planning and problem solving
– Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Solid computer skills
– Five (5) or more years experience in the sawmill manufacturing business including previous supervisory experience
– A commitment to personal and corporate goals while being a self-starter and team builder within the plant
– Strong mechanical skills a definite asset
If you thrive within a challenging and dynamic setting, have a strong safety background and a desire to work in a team environment.
To Apply, please forward your resume to:
Aspen Planers Ltd.
PO Box 160
2399 Quilchena Avenue
Merritt, BC V1K 1B8
Or by Fax: (250) 315-4237
Or by Email email@example.com
We thank all applicants who express interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.